Thursday, April 30, 2009

wall-E

I love this movie. I love that Disney made a movie that is a commentary on how wasteful and lazy our society has become. I love that its all packaged in a kid-friendly, cute little story about 2 robots falling in love. I just love it, okay?

Here are my munchkins plus 1 (Clara) watching wall-E.



If you haven't seen it, please do so now (even if there are no kids in your life and you feel silly watching an animated Disney film). Those of you that know me well, know I'm a total green freak. If we instill simple recycling and nonwasteful practices in our children now...we might not be forced to live in space and become nonweight-bearing, lazy, fat slobs tomorrow. :-)

Okay, I'm done. I said my green peace. (apparently, its once a year on this blog...last May it was the purchase of our "green mower", this year, its wall-E. You're safe from my soapbox for one more year. ;-p)

1 comment:

Trent said...

I dont know if I am more interested in all that you said about Walle and etc or that you have 3 kids laying on a couch ...not moving....just watching a movie. That looks peaceful for the moment!
We LOVE Walle too. It was so simple yet so great.

Rachel