Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mallory

By now, everyone knows that we see a lot of our friends Will and Courtney, and their kids, Gabe, Clara, and Mallory. Well, one day last week, X, B, and I spent the afternoon with Mallory, and although it was busy (she was fussy due to teething) it was really a fun time. She went to karate with us too in the afternoon, where she showed off her new skill of clapping countless times. :-)

You know me and photo opportunities. Mallory loved this little tunnel :-)
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



 

I assure you, that is lead-free paint on the car. Ben thinks it is so cool that Mallory loves his "Lightning McQueen" ":-)
 

Please excuse Xavier's partial nakedness in these pictures...he was hot, and I was lazy, so it all worked out just fine. HA!
 

Ben wanted to take some timed shots. He loves acting goofy in these.
 
Posted by Picasa


Tiny baby clapping = very cute.
 

 

I love these next 2 because I have a picture of Nick tempting Gabe when he was just about Mallory's age now, with a piece of steak. Ben's taunting her with a cracker, but she has the same longing look in here eyes. I'll have to dig out that old pic and post it...
 

 
Posted by Picasa


This one also makes me smile, because Ben said to me as I was taking it. "She's scaring me with that spoon. I think she's going to whack me with it." I told him, "Oh, no, Ben. She's not going to." Then, as if on cue, THUNK, right on B's forehead. I laughed and he yelled at me for laughing. :-)
 

Teething :-(
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



 

A clever move!
 

Poor baby had ouchy gums. She was chewing on everything and anything. :-(
 
Posted by Picasa


Can't get enough of that little Malibu. We love you, sweet girl. :-)

No comments: