Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just some cute moments...

Ben, still in pj's, having a lazy morning moment with Ruby.


Ben shouted at me to come look at his "snowman". This is what he presented me with:


Yesterday, Xavier decided to fall asleep while laying on his belly watching tv. He was exhausted after getting up at 5am (his idea, not mine!) I think he looks so old in this picture. It's still hard for me to believe I have a 5 year old.


And here's my favorite. I was bouncing the boys up and down on the bed, and they were both giggling like crazy. I don't think I've ever heard so sweet a sound as my boys laughing in unison. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah..how cute! I love the picture of Ben and Ruby. I love my little nephews! Tell them (and sign for that matter) Aunt Kelly says "Love you, OK" :)