Sunday, October 17, 2010

Game Plan

Shame on me.

Honestly, Kristy - what have you been doing the last few months? I'm so regretful that I haven't kept this blog up in real time. However, I am going to commit to the following:

1) Update from the day school started to present with pictures and journaling of our highlight happenings.

2) Blog our Disney vacation from back in January. (Stop it. I know that was 10 months ago. Just. Stop.)

3) Blog from January to present all the little posts I've missed along the way. And the big posts - like our vacation to Mexico in July. (I know that was 3 months ago. Stop.)

4) Accomplish all of this by the end of November. (I know this is a lofty goal. Before you scoff at me, stop.)

I will do this!! Just you wait.

(Thank you for your patience. :-)

No comments: