Thursday, May 21, 2009

Check out that wig!

Xavier's hair (along with the rest of his body) has gone through a growth spurt lately. I think he looks really grown up and handsome.


When its wet, its wavy.


He's also wearing his new glasses in these pictures. They're all one piece of bendable plastic, no hinges, and with a strap at the back to keep them in place. For those of you that know him well, you know he absolutely wreaks havoc on his other glasses on a regular basis. They slip down his nose, he tries to adjust them, they fall off, and then...they become a toy to be twisted, mangled, stretched, and yes, even broken with brute Xavier strength ;-) For now, these new glasses are out-smarting him. We'll see how long that lasts...HA!

1 comment:

Trent said...

Love the hair and glasses! I know I always say this but I cant believe how old he looks now. He is a big kid. I dont understand how Kristy carries him!!!!! Anyhow, he is handsome and I love the pictures.

Rachel