Sunday, January 6, 2008

Look Ma! No hands!

Ok, I know I post about how well Xavier is doing with his sitting quite often...but I can't overstate how proud we are of him!

In the past few weeks, he has gotten so much stronger...we don't know what to attribute it to, but really, who cares! Here he is - sitting with hands up, as he can now do all the time, for several seconds at a time. FABULOUS!!!



Xavier loves the vacuum cleaner. Bennett always helps by turning it on, and 'warns' Xavier before he flips the switch - "Ready, Xavier? I gonna turn the vacuum on! Here we go! 1-2-3!" Xavier immediately giggles at the sound. He usually sits on the couch when I'm vacuuming and likes when I bump into it purposefully. The little thud and vibration of the vacuum sets him into a laughing fit. Screaming with happiness, really. Nick has a new approach to the same concept. Vacuuming a lump on the floor named Xavier (same results - uncontrollable laughter!)


And here's Mr. Xavier delighting in my new favorite toy - an iPod. Nick got me this little gem for my 31st birthday. Such a fantastic thing - love it!

2 comments:

behka said...

I am so impressed by Xavier! Sitting up all by himself, that's awesome. He still has one of my all-time favorite smiles.

Teagansmama said...

Aw. I miss X. Yea!